Wine & Cookies.

Hello! Happy Monday everyone and Happy Halloween! Hope your weekend was fabulous. We haven't dressed up but we usually change our minds at the last minute and come up with some ridiculous costumes. We'll see. We might even get trick or treaters this year! I did already watch "Hocus Pocus" so I kinda feel like Halloween is over already. BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. I'm sure you won't hold it against me if I decorate for Christmas tomorrow, right?

Here's my comfy outfit for another nice fall day. :)








Wearing:
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Skirt: c/o Romwe
Velvet Platforms: Asos


I've never shared a recipe with you before but I really love to bake and cook. Now that I have a large, functional, comfortable (finally!) kitchen I can have fun in, I'll be sharing more recipes if that's alright with you. :) I had to share this cookie recipe with you as I have made tons of cookies in my day and these were my very favorite. You basically follow the toll house recipe but with a few important changes. The main difference is tripling the vanilla extract and meting the butter instead of it just being softened. I read this somewhere online years ago and it seems to make a difference. I also added mini mallows and corn flakes. These are real good, guys. Real Good.



Chocolate Marshmallow Crunch Cookies.

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 cup chocolate chips (I don't like the chocolate chips to overpower the cookie so I halved it)
2 handfuls semi crushed corn flakes
2 handfuls mini marshmallows

Directions

PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, corn flakes, and mallows. Drop by rounded tablespoon (mine are about 1.5 tbsps) onto parchment lined baking sheets (less dishes to clean afterwards!).

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

The marshmallow gets toasty and the corn flakes add a nice cruch. Ok, gotta make these again.





XO Coury



twit8