October Sun

 DSC_3838
When in doubt, I always reach for neutrals and a pair of boots. What's your go-to item in your closet?
DSC_3821
DSC_3809
[choker c/o jewelmint, dress from h&m, jacket c/o ugg, boots c/o blowfish, hat by deena and ozzy, bag by rebecca minkoff, bracelet c/o kristin hassan]
DSC_3805
DSC_3833
DSC_3853DSC_3917
Easily my new favorite piece of jewelry: this gold-plated choker from Jewelmint! I've been wearing it nonstop. It just adds a little more interest to some of my basic outfits.
DSC_3970 
AND I'm excited to share with you I'm the newest member of the Delightful Dozen! In case you're not familiar, it's a group of 12 bloggers across the U.S. who swap clothes with each other. All these girls have fabulous style and I'm so pumped to style their clothes and see how they style mine!