A New LBD

 DSC_4720
I have a closet full of simple black dresses, but this collared dress with the gold buttons will be a new staple. As I start to meet with clients, it means I can no longer wear literally whatever I want like shorts or spiked boots to the office everyday, but something a little more polished and professional, but still my style. That's why I like this dress so much--it's a mix of professional me and casual me!
I added this vintage scarf and leopard print flats to add some color to the American Living dress. I love that it's been a little warmer so I could wear the dress without nylons or tights. I think it looks so much better without them.
DSC_4724
DSC_4709
[dress c/o american living, leopard print flats by daniblack c/o hsn, vintage scarf c/o veil vision, bag by marc jacobs, sunglasses by rayban, gold bracelet c/o kristin hassan, beaded bracelets c/o missfits]
DSC_4723
DSC_4698
DSC_4704
DSC_4700 
Anyone have fun plans this weekend? Any fall weddings to attend? That's my plan for the weekend!
And be sure to check out how these other amazing bloggers are styling their American Living pieces they picked out: Sugarlaws, Runway Hippie, The Concrete Catwalk, Kansas Couture, ThinkThruFashion and Like Fresh Laundry!