A Bit of a Celebration

026

- Goldie London dress
- vintage 60s boots
- AA tights

I'm in a bit of a celebratory mood over here. Why? Because my Etsy shop has just surpassed 2000 sales! Some days I feel like I'm moving in leaps and bounds on Etsy and other days I'm moving inch by inch. Lately it's been more of the inching along variety so I feel like the number 2000 is a bit of a landmark. I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you for supporting my Etsy shop for theses past few years. I couldn't do it without you and y'all are welcome to celebrate right along with me! For the next 2000 minutes (that's 33 and a third hours if you're counting) you can receive 20% off anything in the shop by using the code SJV2000. Thanks so much to every one of you for helping me reach this milestone!

As for this outfit it was seriously inspired by the George Harrison documentary, Living in the Material World, that has been airing on HBO the past couple of weeks. If you get a chance, I'd definitely check it out. It's a bit all over the place and there are some key moments that seem to be skimmed over, but it's still worth a watch just for the amazing archival footage. Toward the end of the first part (it airs in two parts) there is some killer film footage of Jane Birkin that's worth it alone!

b