We got it.

So, I have a big house to fill with art so I can't buy every print I want on etsy right away.
This is a fun, very inexpensive way to decorate and have your art say something personal.
Yes, my song lyrics are from Judy Garland and Bryan Adams and yes, they both mean a lot to me. What an utterly strange coupling of two performers. So go my tastes. :) Gabe is a musician so he doesn't really even hear lyrics. The actual music is what rules his ears. To me, lyrics are everything.

Anyway, these Ikea frames were about $3 each, the iron on letters were $3, and the backing paper was $.59 so you have a framed piece of "art" for under $7. All you have to do is pick a quote, line your letters up, and iron them right on. Easy absolute peasy!















Wearing:
Sweater: c/o Willow and Clay
Butterfly Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Pumps: c/o Nine West


Hope you enjoy your weekend! Anyone gong to any fun parties/pumpkin patches/etc?
We're doing fun house stuff like always....maybe some painting. Last night we went out with friends to Indian food and it was such a treat. I hadn't had Indian in so long. It's one of my faves.
Ok, have a nice Saturday!


XO Coury



twit8