Wilbur Chocolate Factory

a

photos by Tom b.

- Alexa Chung for Madewell sweater
- vintage button up shirt
- vintage 60s skirt
- Topshop boots
- vintage Coach purse

My plan for posting photos today was to show you my Halloween costume that I wore yesterday. That plan was thwarted by a freak snowstorm that dumped about 5 inches of heavy, wet, sticky snow all over the region. My costume wasn't as elaborate as last year's but I was still dressed up as a character from a movie. Perhaps I'll recreate it later this week and snap some photos so I don't want to give it away just yet. Do you have any guesses?

Earlier last week Tom and I stopped in Lititz by the Wilbur Chocolate factory and snapped these photos. You can tour the factory and visit a little gift shop where they sell all sorts of chocolaty treats but it was all closed when we were there. The smell of chocolate in the air was such a tease coming out of the factory! I didn't get a treat but there was a little vending machine selling food for the ducks so I figured I'd give them a treat.

Untitled-1