Apples and Trees

DSC_3456
DSC_3447
[top from spotted moth, crocheted vest c/o threadsence, boots c/o ugg, jeans c/o indi, jacket by gap, sunglasses by banana republic]
DSC_3440 
Indi let me design my own jeans using their fancy jean builder tool a couple months ago and these beauties were soon sent in the mail to me. Every detail from the fabric to stitching thread color, was my decision. Since I live in jeans, it only made sense to design a versatile everyday pair, naturally a dark wash skinny jean made snug the butt area, but more forgiving in the waist, where I typically have the most problems. My flat ass and I are thankful for these jeans.
DSC_3318
DSC_3306
I wore this on Saturday to an apple orchard outside of Milwaukee! Since I don't like fruit, Don did most of the apple picking at the orchard and I just followed him around with the camera, documenting the day. We picked eight pounds worth of apples, which he'll use to bake an apple pie this week. While I have very little interest in fruit and the outdoors for the most, it was a lot of fun to drive out to the country and spend part of the day outside wandering through apple trees, picking out pumpkins and spending quality time with the boyfriend without the distraction of my phone!
DSC_3235
DSC_3298