Autumn Texture

To me, this outfit ties up Autumn into a neat little package. But, hey, you don't have to leave out pink in any season if you like it as much as I do! :)

We took our first road trip to Atlanta yesterday and had the best pizza of my life at Antico Pizza. I'm a tad obsessed with pizza. But not just any pizza...wood fired, burnt crust, fresh mozzarella, tangy light sauce, and a hint of fresh basil. Wow, seriously, the best pizza ever. You have to try it if you're ever in Atlanta. It feels like you're eating in someone's rather large industrial kitchen with new friends.

Anyway, we also made that dreaded Ikea trip. There's something about Ikea that causes Gabe and I much unnecessary anxiety. I did get some curtains, a bunch of frames, and some lighting. It was a good trip.

This wine sweater bag has become my go-to! The bad thing about it is that it's yarn-y and balls up a bit. The gal that rung me up at the thrift store the other day said she'll take it off my hands when I get sick of it. Then she reminded me three times that she really would take it off my hands. For now, it hasn't left my hands in a week. And I got a great deal. Double trouble!

I also really really really love this jacket and will be wearing it a lot until someone scoops it up.










Wearing:

The Hills Are Alive Coat: Fancy Treehouse (25% in the store today with the code ROADTRIP)
Top: A.P.C.
Jeans: UO
Boots: Swedish Hasbeens
Bag: Modcloth


Have a great Sunday guys. I'll be doing some house type chores...hanging curtains...deciding on paint...etc. :)
Ok, off to check your blog updates!

XO Coury



twit8