Boston, Massachusetts.

Hi guys! While our vacation was barrels and barrels and barrels of fun, I'm so happy to be back home! This will be "Vacation Week" on the blog so I'll be posting every day with New England/Canada vacation adventures. Hopefully you'll feel like you were there with me. :)

Up first is the beautiful city of Boston. We totally fell in love. I am an absolute sucker for American history so I went to the right place. Being an unapologetic tourist can be thrilling.

We grabbed our morning coffee and took a stroll through the Public Garden and up through the loveliest brownstones to the Nichols house. We then sampled a mini Boston Cream Pie from the Hotel that created this lovely treat, saw some trees changing color (!), and scared some squirrels. We probably walked at least 6 miles, got some rest at our beautiful hotel, and had a scrumptious seafood dinner.

The city is incredible but what I will truly never forget is all the new memories I made with my family. I get a little teary thinking about it. Life is short and precious. ♥





















Wearing:
Blouse: c/o Romwe
Skirt: c/o club couture
Shoes: Steven
Umbrella: Modcloth
Cape: c/o Romwe
Bag: Vintage

Oh, I added all of last weeks blog items to the STORE if you had your eye on anything. I will be doing monstrous store updates this week to make up for all the time I was gone.

Love you guys!

XO Coury



twit8