Lots of Leather

DSC_6243
This is one of my favorite outfits, containing everything I love: leather, a loose tee, boots and shoulder pads! Sometimes I find myself wearing more bold outfits for mundane activities like running to the mall or grabbing a breakfast sandwich just because I put the outfit together and I can't wait to wear it for something more exciting. Beyond running errands, I did grab dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Lansing on Saturday, Michigan Brewing Company in this before changing into my lame-o Halloween costume.
DSC_6299
[jacket by BCBG, tee by Wildfox, leather pants by BB Dakota c/o Lori's Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell boots c/o Lori's Shoes, sunglasses from Zara, dusty rose beaded bracelet c/o 31 Bits, gold bracelet c/o Kristin Hassan]
DSC_6290
DSC_6275
DSC_6226
DSC_6235
For Halloween, I dressed up as a cat. Lame I know, and next year I'm going to put more effort into it. My gorgeous friend, Jenn dressed up as Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction and her hubby dressed up as Vincent Vega while my boyfriend dressed up as a pepper shaker, which he spent two weeks designing and building himself, complete with a hat that actually dispensed pepper.
DSC_6466 
To see more photos from Halloween, click here