Delafield

DSC_5497
I had pondered for a while what I might wear to the October wedding I was attending and thankfully, the perfect dress was revealed to me when Lulu's let me pick out this hunter green dress. The ceremony was outside at a park in Delafield, Wisconsin and so I added a fun leopard print coat to keep warm, simple black heels and a studded clutch. I meant to do something more with my hair, but let's face it, I'm lazy.
The reception took place at the Delafield Hotel, a traditional themed boutique hotel that was the perfect location for a wedding and a great place to stay. Maybe it was because the last hotel I stayed at was in New York City and it was 50 square feet or because it was actually a luxury room with a bathroom the size of my entire Chicago apartment, but I was blown away by the place and how no detail was overlooked. 
DSC_5415
DSC_5465
[dress c/o lulu's, heels by kelsi dagger, leopard print coat from h&m, clutch by tylie malibu, bracelets c/o kristin hassan]
DSC_5438
DSC_5527
DSC_5519
DSC_5569
DSC_5379
DSC_5393
DSC_5399
On weddings and other special days, I'm typically less worried about waterproof mascara, but a lip color with staying power during all day events such as weddings. Chanel's rouge double intensite in rose is the best lipstick I've ever used, hands down. I wore more make up than I have in a while adding Smashbox eyeshadow with Rimmel eyeliner and my favorite perfume, Chance by Chanel.
DSC_5375