Houndstooth + Leopard

DSC_6107
I wore a similar outfit to this a couple weeks ago on set for one of our clients' holiday videos. With the neutral colors of both the houndstooth jacket and the leopard print sheer blouse, I knew the two patterns would look good together, at least to me!
DSC_6149
DSC_6167
[leopard print sheer blouse c/o Gianetta, pants by zara, belt and jacket by american apparel, necklace c/o my diva's closet, heels by lucky brand, bracelets c/o kristin hassan]
DSC_6191
DSC_6183
DSC_6092
DSC_6099
Anyone excited for Halloween? I don't typically get into ti, but I'm headed back to Lansing, Michigan to visit friends and not be overwhelmed in a big city and have a fun, low key night out on the town. Last year, I applied some crazy eye make up to one eye and called myself Kesha. That's as creative as I get! What will you be?!

Psst--If you're interested in checking out some great jewelry at JewelMint, use code BOCT50 for 50 percent off your first purchase!