Cedar

DSC_5842
I love anything slouchy and comfortable and this poncho fits the bill. I've been wearing it like crazy and wore it again this past weekend to run errands. Boring errands. Think running to the Verizon store kind of errands. Yet, wearing a fun outfit like this and stopping for a treat at a Dairy Queen makes completing boring tasks more bearable.
I completed my day-of-doing-nothing look by adding a faux fur cowl and a pair of black jodhpurs, something I haven't worn in years since my riding days, but are definitely a little more chic than my old leggings. It was the small details from the velvet on the jodhpurs to the tassles on the boots that made this outfit not only cozy, but a stylish alternative to a hoodie and flats, which I have my fair share of sporting on weekends.
DSC_5847
[poncho c/o lulu's, boots c/o mia, jodhpurs c/o jbrand, bag by rebecca minkoff, faux fur cowl by bebe, bracelet c/o kristin hassan, sunglasses from banana republic]
DSC_5819
DSC_5854
DSC_5805
DSC_5783
DSC_5792 
P.S., if you have any suggestions on what I should do with my hair next, let me know! I'm in a hair rut and think I just need a different cut, but who knows, maybe I should dye it. I loved having it red, but that shit is high maintenance.