kert.

 

wiley wears:

sweatshirt: miss me
maxi dress: f21
boots: vintage
scarf: shepard fairey
     i fell for this comfy cropped sweatshirt the first time i laid eyes on it.  i love the relaxed way it falls, the stripes, and of course, the pockets.  it has been an essential piece during these early rainy fall days.  i've been wearing it a lot with jeans, shorts and pajama pants, but thought that i would try to dress it up.  just a tiny little bit.  over my black maxi dress it was the perfect addition.  i still felt like i was in pajamas, but i like to think i looked suitable for the outside world.
     fall is a season filled with all of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe.  i have been having such a great time pulling out my favorite flannels, cable knits and denim.  i am really getting excited again for the fall and winter months and it has given me a fresh perspective on my wardrobe.