Pink

DSC_5682
Mammograms, ladies. Get 'em. And/or breast exams. I don't usually talk in depth about boobies on the blog, but they do have their time and place. With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought I should also echo what people say year round: none of us are invincible and we have to take the proper precautions to making sure we're healthy and cancer free! 
DSC_5688
My outfit was inspired by breast cancer awareness with my pink blouse and a lot of femininity. And a little edge of course with these leather and suede wedges from Lori's. I felt fancy. I wore this last Sunday to brunch with my boyfriend who wore sweatpants and a Michigan Tech hoodie. I wanted to pay for brunch in order to properly play the part of sugar mama.
DSC_5716
[high waist jeans c/o j brand, pink blouse by silence + noise, faux fur vest by kristen blake, wedges by dv by dolce vita c/o lori's shoes, choker c/o jewelmint, bag by rebecca minkoff, bracelet c/o kristin hassan]
DSC_5696
DSC_5639
DSC_5648
Visit Komen.org to learn more about breast health and other resources and information.