The Autumn Winds Came Rolling In.

Update: Get 25% off everything in the STORE this weekend with the code ROADTRIP.

"Wine" wins the award for color I most hated in previous season/lifetimes and now love!

On an unrelated note, I need to get to a pumpkin patch asap! I also need to make some Halloween decorations and buy every bag of Brach's Pumpkins in the city.

It's funny looking at these bare leg pictures because today got SO cold. The crazy thing is that I don't own one scarf or one pair of gloves. I need to buy them but I just keep filling up online carts and running. Today is the day I will complete my purchase. I especially need THIS...but we'll see. :)








Wearing:
Sweater: Fancy Treehouse
Romper: Fancy Treehouse
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Topshop
Rings & Bracelet: c/o Jewelmint


Here's a couple housey type photos. There is just so much to do and so much space to fill! Anyone have any favorite etsy shops for art prints? I need about 1,000 of them for the walls.







Ok, well, it's cold and I feel like baking something with pumpkin but I think I'll catch up on your blogs first. Have a great day!

XO Coury



twit8