Look at life from the cheery side!

Well, well, well. What an amazing, windy, leaves falling-y, fall day!
My parents and sister moved into their beautiful new home and I wore this little getup out to dinner with them last night. This is their backyard. It's quite breathtaking. Deer roam around. We saw a mommy and baby deer in the front yard! I am no stranger to possums, skunks, and squirrels in the yard as Gabe and I lived near Griffith Park for awhile...but DEER??

A little girl about 8 years old had her eye on my dress in a gift shop we went into. Well, you know what Charles Dickens said- "To a young heart everything is fun." So true, isn't it? A dress with a ruffle at the waist is FUN. And I am determined to keep a young heart no matter what.

In other news, I think I may have caused a Brach's Mellowcreme Pumpkin shortage in Nashville. I have eaten a lot of them...

Hope you're having a fun Halloween season. :)









Wearing:
Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Shoes: Faryl Robin
Bag: Vintage


XO Coury



twit8