All The Red & Golden Leaves.

TODAY was the most beautiful day I have ever seen in my life. I think I got a sore throat from exclaiming, "Look at that tree! Look at the leaves falling! Nashville is gorgeous in the rain!" too many times. It got chilly and rainy and the florescent looking leaves were falling down of the trees like nobody's business! I also got to wear my new coat which some of you saw me post about on good old instagram. I just adore Lauren Moffatt so it's a real treat to own a coat of her design. I've been wanting this coat for months and my mom and sister finally convinced me to buy it. I had buyers remorse for a few hours but then I got real excited thinking about color combos. It actually inspired me to choose a color scheme to decorate our bedroom. Coral, lavender, and wine are the winners. (don't tell Gabe...way too girlie...although he did check his pulse when shopping for curtains so I think he'll let me take the reigns on all things design related).

We had a fun lunch at Pancake Pantry with my family and I have been sewing and enduring some loud electric guitars being played in Gabe's studio upstairs. If he wasn't so cute, it would be annoying. :)













Wearing:
Coat: Lauren Moffatt
Dress: c/o Romwe
Tights: AA
Bag & shoes: Vintage


I have some spots open for November sponsors so if you are thinking of taking ad space, email Lauren@fancytreehouse.com (my sister, YAY!) for rates and details. We added some new options this month.

Have a sweet Thursday! It's almost the fall weekend. Sorry, I'm OBSESSED with fall since it's my first one. I may even be certifiable.

Loving my life and absolutely thanking God for a day so beautiful,

Coury



twit8