Urban Fields

 DSC_3093
With a combination of laziness and a profound love for these red pants, I wore them almost all weekend and went from a daytime look to nighttime simply by changing out the shoes on Saturday. I spent that afternoon shopping in Milwaukee, where I wore the Wanted leopard print flats and later switched to my new Steve Madden leopard print boots, which I won from Lulu's at Blogger's Night Out in NYC. 
I would normally wear these boots all day, but I'm still in the process of breaking them in and if I'm saying they still hurt you can imagine the pain it's inflicting considering I put my feet through pain each and every day walking miles in heels and I have the callouses to prove it! And with two new amazing pairs of shoes to wear with red pants, I had to sport them both in one day.
DSC_3129
DSC_3038
[top from kie&kate, belt by american apparel, ring c/o jewelmint, pants from zara, boots c/o lulu's, gold bracelets c/o kristin hassan, red bracelets c/o missfits, jacket by bcbg]
DSC_3147
[flats c/o wanted shoes, bag by marc by marc]
DSC_3151
DSC_3012
DSC_3007
DSC_3020