Alexa Chung for Madewell Fall 2011

Untitled-2

Some of the looks from the Alexa Chung for Madewell collection have made their way online. I have to say that I'm a little relieved that while I do like it, I'm not so overly in love with it that I feel like I NEED to have it. What a relief for my wallet! Ha, ha. I like the casual styling of the outfits but feel like I can make similar looks with things that I already have or can find vintage. I'm sure a lot of people will be all over that little white lace dress. It's super cute but I've come to accept the fact that I'm not a white lace dress kind of girl. The sweaters are nice, but only if the aren't acrylic or polyester. I guess we'll see. And the palm tree print isn't really my thing. That black and white dress, though... that's another story.

Untitled-1