Rachel Antonoff Spring 2012

DSC_1917
The Rachel Antonoff presentation transpired a Halloween vibe, complete with a black cat and models whose hair and make up made me think immediately of Wednesday Addams. Since I'm a New York Fashion Week noob, I didn't know what to expect going into presentations, but I was impressed with the production. It was such a fun, quirky set and even the way models eerily gazed on, kept in theme. Despite the models' prettiness and the beautiful ensembles, they each had the ability to creep me out, which I suspect was the intention. I took a liking to the accessories, particularly the hats and shoes and a great pair of black and white shorts.
I've been trying to figure out if that's Jaslene Gonzalez, the cycle 8 winner of America's Next Top Model, below in the middle. I'm almost positive it is.
DSC_1896
DSC_1877
Tennessee Thomas from The Like in charge of the tunes
DSC_1908
DSC_1899