The moon is yours, the bird's tune is yours.

Greetings! It's another beautiful day in Nashville. I guess I thought that it immediately turns to fall everywhere but California on September 1st. It still feels like summer here but I'm trying to enjoy it because I'm sure we'll have plenty of cold weather from Oct-May. Once I reach my cold breaking point we're off to Palm Springs! :) Anyway, for now the weather is gorgeous and I guess I can't say enough times how happy I am to be here.

Aren't these shoes the cutest? If they were a smidge bigger I would keep them but I like my shoes comfy and these are a bit too tight. If you wear about an 8 you should add them to your closet. :)













Wearing:
Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Heart Loafers: Pinwheels at Fancy Treehouse (ALL COMING SOON)
Denim Jacket: Fancy Treehouse


XO Coury



twit8