Add up what you've got you'll find it's quite a lot.

I'm pleased to report that I am in LOVE with my new city. ♥
I'm desperately trying to catch up with work and getting this house set up and buying everything for it. It never ends! It's important to take little breaks every day and get to know the city a bit. The thing I look forward to most everyday is going out for coffee. It doesn't take much to make me happy!

The weather has been so beautiful that I just can't stand it. It's so green everywhere...it's so clean...and everyone is so nice.....swooning over Nashville right now. :)

How amazing is this peach collared blouse?? Now that's a collar!









Wearing:
Peach Pleated Collar Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Spike ring: c/o Romwe
Shoes: Dieppa Restrepo via Steven Alan


XO Coury



twit8