the truth about leggings.

wiley wears:

sweater: vivienne tam
vest: old navy
necklace: anthropologie
leggings: american apparel
purse: steve madden
flats: thom browne
     this weekend provided the much-needed rest and relaxation i was longing for.  all summer we were away almost every weekend, so the fall has been much looked forward to.  i have a lot of weekends coming up in the city and i'm looking forward to spending time with my friends, finalizing the decor of our new place and sleeping in.  
    today i spent a few hours hanging art and photographs with caroline and then we headed out for a walk to do photos.  i have to admit that leggings are still an integral part of my weekend wardrobe.  as long as i have a top that goes mid-thigh, i think they work just as well as black skinny jeans.  the cargo vest has become my early fall staple and my new bag will now be attached to my shoulder.