Easy, Breezy Saturday

DSC_2829
My weekend was low key, consisting of a trip to the salon to get my haggard self a hair cut and color followed by a lot of bar food and Redbox rentals. I've been looking forward to this weekend for weeks. I stayed in town and had absolutely no plans. Work has been insane lately and it seems like every weekend for the last couple months I've been out of town. I'm glad summer is over and it will start to slow down.
Since it was a warm, breezy day on Saturday, I paired leather shorts with a loose blouse and a jacket I don't wear enough. I also added this new Kristin Hassan bracelet and a pair of practical suede boots from Wanted. As fall approaches, I've been able to layer more, yay for cooler weather!
DSC_2822
[jacket by american apparel, shoes c/o wanted shoes, bracelet c/o kristin hassan, belt and shorts by forever 21, top by h&m, bag by marc jacobs]
DSC_2828
DSC_2845
DSC_2867
DSC_2877
DSC_2759
DSC_2766
DSC_2770
DSC_2855
P.S. Check out my guest post on ModCloth's blog along with Tieka! I'm also pretty excited to be on ModCloth's ModSwap video!