I'm gonna turn this thing around.

Hi guys! Thanks so much for all your sweet words about our big move. :)
Here's some photos of my outfit yesterday taken in our backyard (!) We've never ever had a backyard. :) It's been beautifully chilly and rainy here the last few days. I am absolutely loving it with my iced Pumpkin Spice Lattes and my Brach's Pumpkin Candies. FALL!

These shoes are kinda crazy for a tall girl like me but I love them and sometimes (like on my birthday) I don't even care if I'm ridiculously tall.

Anyway, there's lots to be excited for at the moment. In less than two weeks my family is going on a fun vacation together! It's been so crazy with moving that I haven't even had time to get excited about it. The time is NOW! My sis and I are going to shut Boston down by drinking too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes. This reminds me that I need to get my outfits together...I need to buy new clothes but once you have a new house, you just want to buy stuff for the house instead! Oh, pooooooor me! :)









Wearing:
Leopard Sweater: Fancy Treehouse (I'm finally doing a huge shop update tomorrow!)
Skirt: c/o Romwe
Spike ring: c/o Romwe
Boots: Asos


XO Coury



twit8