Overcast

 IMG_1614
From taking the bus in the morning to work, to running back and forth around the office, yesterday called for complete and utter comfort with a look that still says, "I will kick your ass" because you can't be a wuss in advertising. I met up with Amy of Chicago StreetStyle after work and ran across the street by the bean in Millenium Park to snap some pictures.
IMG_1610
Tieka brought this maxi dress to the ModSwap in NYC and as I spotted it in her suitcase earlier in the week, I told her I would have to make that mine somehow. As soon as it was tagged and hung up on the garment rack during the event, I snagged that shit and stuffed it in my bag. It's one shouldered with some cute ruffles at the top, but I threw a sweater over top to add warmth and lace up boots to slosh through the many puddles on my walk home.
IMG_1651
IMG_1609
[dress from threadsence swapped from tieka, top c/o american living, wedge boots c/o wanted shoes, bag by rebecca minkoff, glasses c/o bonlook, bracelet c/o kristin hassan, ring c/o jewelmint, beaded necklaces c/o missfits]
IMG_1640
IMG_1630