It's heavenly music to me.

Hi!

So, someone commented here and let me know about the Anthropologie Accessories store in the Green Hills Mall here in Nashville. Thank you! I was completely overwhelmed in there. So many shoes and so much jewelry. Pretty much all my bags and rings are from Anthro. I don't really buy many pieces of clothing there but the accessories get me every time so a whole store with just accessories was kind of crazy. The shopgirls kept asking me if I needed help because I looked like a lost puppy (either that or they thought I was going to shoplift??? Why do I always feel like they think that?? I have NEVER and WILL NEVER EVER steal anything..gross). I'll have to gather my bearings and go back with more of an idea of what I want to buy. You've got to visit if you haven't. Get ready shopgirls, I'll be there every other day.

Well, that was a pointless rambling paragraph if I ever did see one. It's my blog though, so isn't that the point? :)

All is well here. Gabe and I are working like crazy because we're leaving on our vacation in 4 days and counting! We both need a suitcase but it absolutely kills me to spend any money on a suitcase. All I can think about is the pair of shoes I could buy instead. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet!

I am starving and it's Friday night. What will we eat tonight? I wanted to try Mas Tacos tonight but it looks like it's getting too late. I mean, a fried avocado taco? Gimme a break with the deliciousness!

Anyway, here's what I wore today. :)












Wearing:
Sweater: c/o Romwe
Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Anthro


XO Coury



twit8