What I Wore + Shop It To Me

On Wednesday, I hurried over to the 900 Shops in my 6 inch platform boots to celebrate the launch of Jessica of What I Wore's book. I must say,  Shop It To Me hosted a fun book signing and it was great to chat with everyone from Shop It To Me and pick up a copy of Jessica's book!
DSC_1056
I was really excited to see Jessica again! I met her during NYFW in February 2010 and immediately loved her. She's so accomplished, stylish and gorgeous--and down to earth to boot.
3
(Photo by Dan Boczarski)
DSC_1043
Laura of On the RacksLisa of Archives Vintage, Merl of Clyde's Rebirth 
DSC_1021
I have dozens of photos of these girls giggling and being goofy. They amuse me.
DSC_1041
DSC_1009
Laura of On the RacksAudrey of A Lovely Escape, me, Taylor of Curly in the City
For more photos, visit Shop It To Me's Blog!