Denim Love & Discounts

DSC_9424
I've always loved the denim on denim look. Not particularly on my stepdad or the old guy at work per say, but something a little more feminine and current. And now my love affair with flares is in full swing. They just balance out my shape. 
Since I picked this outfit up from Comfort Me in Chicago, they are offering readers who stop in the boutique in the Lincoln Park area, 10% off your purchase if you mention my blog. Chicago ladies, this place really is my favorite. I just feel warm and fuzzy when I walk inside and they have so many adorable pieces!
My jewelry finished off this simple look with gold jewelry and a colorful bracelet from JewelMint. JewelMint is offering my readers 50% off your first purchase using the code: BlondeBedhead50. The code is valid until September 7, so pop over there and check out all the cute stuff! 
DSC_9430
[top by bella dahl and jean by truck jeans c/o comfort me, ring and bracelet c/o jewelmint, wedges you can't see by steve madden, sunglasses by banana republic, watch from kie&kate]
DSC_9422
DSC_9394
DSC_9403
DSC_9369
DSC_9361
Also, I'll be in New York City from September 6 until September 11 with miss Tieka! It's been a year and a half since I've been able to partake in some fashion week festivities, but I'll be back! I'll be at the Lucky FABB Conference, ModCloth Swap Party, FNO partaaays and other fun stuff! I'm beyond excited! EEE! Who else will be in NYC?!