Fancy Pants & Narrow Passageways

DSC_9319
Since I've been out of town the last couple months for weddings and family functions, I've been living out of a suitcase. It was such a relief to finally stay in the city last weekend and not have to think in advance to what I might wear or need to style various outfits. I could casually search my closet and change several times a day, which of course, I did. I was most excited to be in town this weekend though to see my blogger friends and meet a slew of new fashionable ladies at the Chicago Blogger Meet N Greet.
I styled this silk dress from Comfort Me with a pair of white pants last weekend with a pair of purple pumps and a studded clutch I almost forgot I own. This outfit just made me feel fancy, which I enjoy from time to time. I shed the pants and wore the top as the dress it actually is, which made me feel sassy, which was perfect for the fashion blogger meet up. I'll be sharing photos from the meet up tomorrow!
DSC_9298
[dress worn as shirt and pants by society for rational dress c/o comfort me, ring c/o jewelmint, pumps by bcbg, clutch by tylie malibu, sunglasses by rayban]
DSC_9309
DSC_9349
DSC_9331
DSC_9274
DSC_9283