Here’s my heart, O take and seal it.

I think I jumped the gun by wearing wool pants a tad early this year. It's just not really hot here so I can cheat and get a little but "fall"-y on you! Oh, and I just love this bow blouse! It's so perfect with high waist anything. I'm ready to bring back the "turtleneck underneath everything" deal I did a few years ago. It makes wearing all your summer clothes in fall and winter totally doable. I would do a maroon one under this blouse.



Does anyone have any Corso Como shoes? They sent me these a few months ago and it's pretty crazy how comfy they are! There are pads in both the heel and toe area. Kinda want the nude pair now.



Anyway, the month seems to be dragging on as we've already started packing the loft and now we have to look at the boxes all day. I say "we" but Gabe and Birdie don't seem to mind. Gabe and I are both working from home for the rest of the month here and let's just say the space is a little cramped for such a thing! Only a couple of weeks left now. It just makes our daily outings that much more enjoyable.

















Wearing:



Bow Crop Swing Top: Fancy Treehouse

Pants: H&M

Shoes: c/o Corso Como

Bag: Vintage




XO Coury







twit8