The inconceivable becomes achievable.

UPDATE: Sorry I haven't been able to blog the last few days but I'm coming home tonight to blog my head off and until then, today only, everything in the SHOP is 25% off with the code ICEDTEA! Happy Friday shopping!


Hello guys! I'm writing from a sweet little inn in Little Rock, Arkansas. We have seen a lot of this country in the past couple of days. I can't wait to show you all my boring sky/scenery photos. We're right in the middle of the humidity I've heard some of you speak of and I have to hand it to you, you were right! It's pretty strong! I would never be able to wear a sweater in this weather but these photos are from before we left. There's something festive and summery about the humidity, though, right? :)

Well, I guess this is my early back to school look. Don't worry, I will still be doing back to school outfits when I'm 50. I know you were worried about that!

I think I want to start adding a little bit of fall to my life but have to find ways to do so in summer weather. I'm most excited about mixing bright colors with traditional fall colors. Yes, I really do get excited about colors. I'm sure most of you do too. :)

This will probably be one of the last times we take photos in our downtown building. It's been a fabulous year but it's definitely time to move on! It will be fun to be able to say we once lived in Downtown LA in all of it's....glory...? The only thing I will back to visit is Bottega Louie. Favorite restaurant of all time.







Wearing:
Creamsicle Sweater: Fancy Treehouse
Floral Blouse: Fancy Treehouse (coming on Saturday)
Shorts: Fancy Treehouse (coming on Saturday)
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: Tenoversix
Pin: A.P.C


Ok, goodnight! Thanks for your trip wishes! We have been blessed with safe travels and a comfortable bed to sleep in tonight. Life is very good!

XO Coury



twit8