Well, look what the cat dragged in!

This bag is really funny but I like that you kinda can't tell that it's absolutely covered in cats until you look closely. I'm not a "cat person" but I am definitely a "cats on my clothing/accessories person".



There's this kinda scary park (well, I guess all parks are kinda scary) near downtown that we have been taking pictures in. The flowers and stone are so pretty and it makes me mad that scary people have to ruin the park that we could be enjoying. Oh well, hopefully soon we'll have our very own backyard to enjoy instead!



















Wearing:



Dress: Fancy Treehouse

Shoes: Dieppa

Cat Bag: Fancy Treehouse




Hope you're having a great weekend. I am enjoying it with my sister and husbers and we had a nice dinner with my parents tonight. A great summer day!



XO Coury







twit8