Sunbeams will soon shine through!

Sweet summer day. ♥



Well, we're moving in a week but I don't want to share details and jinx anything. I hate that I can't share with you yet, but it's just a week! I think everything's gonna work out just fine, but you never know. :)



Boy, do I love summer. We went to Williams Sonoma today and all the grilling stuff was on a 75% sale and Gabe said, "Little do they know we'll be grilling all year long". Hopefully no one heard. We almost got a granite pizza stone but I read a review that said, "If you like a charred black bottom and a raw, uncooked top, buy this pizza stone!"



My family is coming down this weekend for a whole family Disneyland visit, Palm Springs Trip, and a tour through my mom's childhood in Southern California. I can't wait!

















Wearing:



Mustard Stripe Dress: Fancy Treehouse

Sweater: Fancy Treehouse

Shoes: Dieppa

Bag: ASOS




Happy Thursday!



XO Coury







twit8