a sweater and ass kickin' boots

DSC_9064
I styled this outfit for last weekend in Milwaukee. Nothing like a knit pair of shorts and sky high platform boots for fall transition! I'm becoming more and more excited for fall and have begun to brainstorm fall outfits, especially utilizing this thick, comfy sweater. I imagine once the weather cools down more, I'll throw this sweater over maxi dresses for the ultimate in comfort and warmth.
As my friends and family may know, I love a statement shoe and naturally, I attracted some stares with these amazing boots from Lori's Shoes. I had been coveting these boots for a while and now that they're mine, I believe you'll be seeing many appearances from them on here. My coworkers will probably begin to wonder if I own any other shoes besides these.
DSC_9153
DSC_9017
DSC_9072
[jeffrey campbell wedges c/o lori's shoes, sweater and shorts by sparkle and fade, bag by rebecca minkoff]
DSC_9138
DSC_9136 
What's the one fall trend you're dying to try?
Check out Lori's Shoes' blog for more photos!