Never Enough Leopard Print

DSC_8880
Ever have days where you sit in front of the computer for hours trying to think of what to write in a blog post? I'm suffering severe writer's block that not even extra flamin' Hot Cheetos or the new, weird ass episode of True Blood can cure. My mind is mush. All that I can tell you is the obvious: 1. I love leopard print. 2. I love bustiers. And fact: these Molly Black sandals by 80%20 are awesome. With a hidden heel, I can fake being an inch taller and add edge to any outfit with ease. 
Combining leopard print in any way is sort of my go-to for styling an outfit. It's just so wonderful and versatile. What's yours?
DSC_8854
[sandals c/o 80%20, bustier from nasty gal, shorts from h&m, bag by marc jacobs, necklace from kie&kate]
DSC_8879
DSC_8849
DSC_8815
DSC_8819