Lazy Lack-A-Daisy Day.

This seems the perfect dress to finish the summer and start the fall in. It's half linen, has a sweet crochet stripe near the hem, and boasts my obligatory peter pan collar.



Oh, I have some fun news to share with you on the 1st of September regarding me, Chictopia, and American Apparel! :)



We spent the day touring my mom's history in Southern California. You know, the catholic school she ran away from once and walked 2 miles toward home, her sister's first teeny house, the cemetery some of her family rests in, the drive through her mom used to get milk from, her favorite taco joint...you know, the works. It was very special to me to learn even more about her. She's the best in the west. Darn tootin'!



Things have been insane this month and starting this fall, I'm going to add more content to the blog. Outfit posting is what comes easiest to me and I love doing it and will continue to. We're moving into our first real home (which I'll let you know more about within the week!) and I can't wait to blog about all the fun things that come with that. I'll be cooking a lot more and doing everything under the sun to my house and you can bet your boots that I want to share so much of it with you...much more than just what I wear every day! I'm berry excited!



Until then, here's what I wore today.. :)



















Wearing:



Dress: Fancy Treehouse

Bag & Ring: Anthro




Thanks to everyone who is always so positive and encouraging to me here. Your sweet words and kind thoughts have MEANT SO MUCH TO ME. Keep it positive! :)



XO Coury







twit8