a

photos by Tom b.

- Fletcher by Lyell dress
- UO army jacket
- Rachel Comey boots
- vintage Coach purse

Here we are back in Los Angeles on a day when Tom and I walked around the Frank Gehry desinged Walt Disney Concert Hall. The place makes a pretty unique and imposing silhouette against the sky. You may be able to recognize it since it's used in a lot of movies and commercials. There was also an Anthropologie catalog shot here, I think last year.

I've had this dress in my closet for ages but hadn't ever found an appropriate day to wear it. It's one of those things that may sound like a good idea... a short sleeved sweater dress. But on most days when it's cool enough to wear a sweater, it's too cool for short sleeves and when it's warm enough for short sleeves, it's too hot for a sweater. Such a dilemma, I know. Anway, this perfectly lovely day in LA turned out to be just the right day.

2