Flowy

DSC_1105
I knew this weekend would be a good one once my boyfriend helped me organize my shoe closet and my friend Erin arrived in town from Detroit. From shopping all over the city to indulging in pancakes and mimosas, I'd say our weekend was well spent.
I picked these shoes out at Lori's Shoes on Saturday morning and immediately switched out the sandals I was wearing to these ones. Leopard print makes me swoon, as you all know!
I love when Erin visits because she has such amazing style and always thinks of ways to style an outfit I might never think of. And she's not afraid to say, "No, I don't really like that. Try [insert better matching apparel item here]" Erin, I miss you already!
DSC_1159
[leopard print wedges by sam edelman c/o lori's shoes, black and red bracelets c/o missfits, top from uo, skirt by american apparel, vintage owl necklace borrowed from erin, thrifted belt, hat by deena and ozzy]
DSC_1146
DSC_1137
DSC_1163
DSC_1202
Erin and Kara!
DSC_1127
DSC_1119