To Keep the World Spinning.

Hello hello hello!

What an outrageously gorgeous Sunday! We got in lots of family/friend time and now we are absolutely relaxing. After church we went to eat at Swanky's Taco Shop and it was delightful and it's a build your own salad type of place which I love because I love weird combos. I kinda hate eating lunch but I guess on Sundays you have to make an exception.

Anyway, I really love knee socks. And pink. And collars peeking out of sweaters. And my fun new iphone case. And my family and friends. And Birdie. :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm gonna catch up with your blogs in the morning! :)









Wearing:
Blouse: Fancy Treehouse
Sweater, Skirt, Shoes, and Bag (oh my!): c/o Francesca's
Coat: Lauren Moffatt
Bracelet: c/o Jewelmint
Phone Case: c/o Rory Beca


XO Coury



twit8