Harajuku Mini


YOU GUYS, since when has Gwen Stefani been designing children's clothing for Target? And why didn't I know about this? Isn't it basically the cutest thing in the world?!!!

I spent some time tonight thinking about trying to squeeze myself into that little fuzzy hoodie (it looks really cozy, okay?) and finally realized that I need to let this one go. I spent some time sobbing in bed, but I decided to pour my feelings into writing a poem about this terrible night:

O grim-look'd night! O night with hue so black!
O night, which ever art when day is not!
O night, O night! alack, alack, alack!

Okay, fine. That's by Shakespeare. But I feel like he really gets me, you know?

What I'd really like is a piece from Gwen's L.A.M.B. line, but that's about as likely as fitting into the Harajuku Mini fuzzy hoodie. Sigh.