A Stroll In The Park

DSC_6594
After driving home from a couple of my favorite vintage shops on Saturday, I saw this open field with a great view of the skyscrapers. What was even more exciting was the free parking surrounding the field. Score! My boyfriend and I stopped here to snap my outfit photos quickly before heading to Merl of Clyde's Rebirth's studio, where she was finishing up her lookbook for some of her new, beautiful pieces of jewelry. After that, we headed to Molly's Cupcakes to meet with a couple friends and ended our night in the suburbs for dinner and a movie. Low key weekends are my favorite. And I feel refreshed and ready for another busy week at work! How was your weekend?!
DSC_6601
DSC_6534
[cape c/o Marshalls, vintage blouse via Jessie via Delightful Dozen, jodhpurs c/o J Brand, Jeffrey Campbell boots c/o Lori's Shoes, gloves from Macy's, sunglasses by Banana Republic, bag by Rebecca Minkoff]
DSC_6520
DSC_6614
DSC_6495