Home

DSC_7477
Home. It's always been a somewhat awkward place for me to return to for the holidays. My values and worldview are so drastically different from everyone else in my family, but it's always good to see them and catch up. 
I wore a pretty little pink dress on Thanksgiving, but I would have fit in more if I wore my lumberjack look from the previous week. I've had a hard time styling this dress since it's shrunk in length so much, but I figured I could squeeze one more wear out of it at a family holiday function. I added black boots to make my Thanksgiving look a little more casual. What do you like to wear for holiday family functions?
DSC_7514
DSC_7481
DSC_7522
[dress and cuff from Forever 21, cape c/o Marshalls, hat by Deena and Ozzy, boots c/o MIA Shoes, ring by Banana Republic]
DSC_7473
DSC_7472