Kate Spade 'Sidewalks of New York' Scarf








Kate Spade & Author's Own

I've been lusting over this gorgeous Kate Spade 'Sidewalks of New York' scarf for a while now, and last week I bit the bullet and put it on the credit card. Made of 100% fine wool, it is soft, colorful and utterly chic.

I made my purchase by ringing the Kate Spade Covent Garden store (thank you Teresa for being so helpful!) It arrived two days later, gorgeously gift wrapped (see above) with a lovely little note and lots of tissue paper. I wore it to work the next day and had so many compliments! The scarf looks great dressed up or down, and drapes effortlessly. I particularly love the quirky side, featuring the grid map of New York, complete with the greatest attractions, cultural areas and of course the Kate Spade store itself!

Kate Spade has some really fine pieces that every preppy inspired, New York loving girl should own. So head to one of her stores or online today!