Horses Horses Horses Horses

Christmas greetings to all! We had another fabulous Thanksgiving and it is now officially Christmastime. My heart filled up this morning from reading how sweet and thankful all my friends (facebook, twitter, blogs, etc) are. I think people are realizing more and more that it's the simple things that will give us the most satisfaction in life. I, of course, am beyond thankful and I can't even comprehend the life I've been given. I am in awe of the family I have been trusted with. I am feeling very blessed and I have actually been stress free relaxing for the last couple of days. We spent the last two nights at my parents beautiful, cozy, home and it has been magical all around.

It's now the time for spending every free second listening to Christmas tunes (Michael Buble current favorite album), watching horrificly bad TV Christmas movies (no offense to anyone who works on these...my dreams would come true if I could :), and living in a state of Christmas Wonderland (whatever that means).

I set my alarm for 5am to try to snap these up for an extra 50% off this morning but they were already gone at 5:01. Imagine that! I did get a dress for an upcoming Christmas party I will be hosting (that I haven't told anyone about yet..haha)

In any case, here's my outfit. We had a really pretty, sunny, warm Thanksgiving Day. I couldn't love this horse sweater any more. Anytime I even think of the word horse I think of the scene in "Sleepless in Seattle" in which Meg Ryan is driving and singing "Horse, horses, horses!" in a semi-violent way. I like it. I did change clothes midday but if you don't change clothes midday on a holiday, when can you?







Wearing:
Sweater: c/o Romwe
Dress: Anthro
Shoes: Asos
Hat, bag: Vintage
Sequined Heart: Ban.do


Enjoy the Holiday weekend and don't forget that everything in the store is 30% off till Sunday at midnight with the code GIVETHANKS. :)

Coury



twit8