Back in Pennsylvania

1
- Steven Alan dress
- Madewell cape
- UO hat
- H&M tights
- Bonvelle shoes courtesy of Blowfish
- vintage Coach purse

After a few relaxing days traveling in Alabama and I finally back home to the cold and grey of Pennsylvania. I was determined to stay away from the internet as much as possible while I was down south and did just that. I didn't take any photos for the blog at all! I just hung out with family and old friends and enjoyed a bit of a break.

A few things I enjoyed while I was there: catching up with my Birmingham girlfriends over beers at Rojo (you know who you are ladies! I miss you!), seeing my former cat Stewie living the good life in his new country home, learning to use a drill press to make candle holders in my parent's workshop, taking a nap in a hammock with my one year old niece, helping lay the floor for my parent's new chicken coop and playing a game of Skip-Bo on the front porch in the unseasonably warm weather with my family.

b