I have confidence in sunshine, I have confidence in rain.

UPDATE:
Happy Weekend! All Items in the SALE section of the store are an extra 25% off this weekend only with the code APPLEPIE. There are some darling pieces in there for a steal! :)

Well, I feel very Maria Von Trapp inspired today. Actually it's a mix between Maria and Friedrich as Maria would never be seen in shorts. In any case, this is such a beautiful time of night.

Also, here is Birdie in both of her Halloween/everyday outfits. As you can see, she loves these outfits! Just hamming it up for the camera! Jk. Other than dressing up once every couple of months for about 30 seconds for pictures, she has a life any dog would pine for so if I get any comments saying that you feel bad for her, I will laugh. :)

I started hanging some art in the dining room. It's definitely an ongoing process so I'm sure I'll be changing and adding to it every other day.




















Wearing:

Jacket: Fancy Treehouse
Shorts: Zara
Booties: Asos
Bag: Athro
Bracelet: c/o Jewelmint
Ring: c/o Romwe


Happy Friday everyone and please don't forget how utterly special you are.

XO Coury



twit8