Shimmer & Glitter

DSC_7133
Let's be real, I don't often sport sequins and glitter, but I fell in love with this jacket when I spotted it in a couple shops and was so excited when I got to pick it out from Lulu's. I think this jacket could be fun paired with a more colorful outfit, but the way I wear a sequined jacket and shimmery shoes is by dressing the rest of me in muted tones. I paired my dark blue jeans with a navy polka dotted top with hopes it would elongate my 5'4" height with the help of these mary jane heels!
I wore this to dinner with the boyfriend last weekend to a quaint Thai restaurant and then to Target where I stomped down the aisles looking for Poptarts, ice cream and a variety of seasonings. Again, I always tend to wear my sassiest outfits to do some light grocery shopping or some other equally mundane task. 
DSC_7157
[BB Dakota sequined jacket c/o Lulu's, Steve Madden Viktoree heels c/o Lori's Shoes, top from Pitaya, pants c/o J Brand, bracelets c/o Misfits, rings from Poshlocket and my grandma]
DSC_7058
DSC_7018
DSC_6997
DSC_7065