Miles of green beneath a sky of blue.

Ok, how cute is my little lady Birdie. Haha! Someone give me a baby to dress already. Hahaha!

I learned that fall in Nashville is just like winter in LA. You have to dress in lots of layers because it's 30 degrees in the morning and 70 in the afternoon. I like it...variety! Apparently October is the driest month of the year. Oh man...as soon as the rain gets to me I am heading straight for Palm Springs. I wonder how long I'll make it before I go crazy. My bet is on February. I'll let you know. :)

I love this coat to pieces. It's the absolute perfect vintage coat. I feel like I'm on "Boardwalk Empire" in this outfit (in a strange non-literal way of course). Speaking of Boardwalk Empire, I wish it was more of a fun show and it wasn't so disturbing (to me). I do love the sets and costumes. They should make a version with no conflict in which the characters just hang out and shop and eat and fall in love and are all sweet and nice. Mm Hmm. A girl can dream.











Wearing:
Coat: Vintage for sale HERE
Dress: Anthro
Bag & Shoes: c/o Francesca's


Here are my latest instagrams for those of you don't partake. :)



Have a great Wednesday!

XO Coury



twit8